Day: May 28, 2015
The Developing Excellence in Medical Education Conference takes place in Manchester this year. In medical education circles this is a big deal, bring together a whole host of key training organisations in the UK. It’s jointly organised by COPMeD, HEE, NACT UK, NES, COGPED, AOME, ASME and GMC. Now I know that’s a lot of acronyms but you will surely recognise most of them.
This will be a key conference for anyone involved in undergraduate or postgraduate education and since it’s just up the road we really want CMFT to have a presence there. If you have a healthy study leave budget then great – book and go. However, we recognise that there are pressures on training budgets and leave so the postgrad team may be able to support 2-3 trainees to attend.
So, if you……
- Are a trainee doctor here at CMFT
- Can get a poster together and submitted by the 6th June (not a lot of time I know)
- Can send your poster to postgrad with a one page explanation of
- why we should fund you.
- what you will get out of attending
- how it will help your personal development
- what the trust will get back from your attendance
- then send to [email protected]
….then we will fund your registration fees.
If you want to know more then