This post and the associated page (which should be permanent and here) support the ‘So you think you’re a good educator’ workshop held at CMFT today.
The following resources can help you develop as an educator by actively seeking information
on your ability as an educator.
Peer review of teaching
- 1. Start here with an overview of the science behind peer review. Peer review handbook
- 2. If you just need a generic form for a teaching session, here you go. Educator conf Global peer review form
- 3. Planning some bedside teaching? Here you go :-) Educator conf Peer review bedside teaching
- 4. For operating sessions and procedures this may help Educator conf Peer review operating theatre
- 5. Working in outpatients today? Educator conf Peer review outpatient teaching
- 6. Planning a workshop or small group session? Educator conf Peer review small group teaching
If you are a career educator then you may want to go further and complete a full multi source feedback (MSF) about your teaching. This is a form that can be used to achieve this. Educator conf Educational MSF