A quick reminder of a great project for our junior docs. This is something that we would love to support through the trust and through postgrad. The Dragon’s den project funds great ideas from junior docs that improve on training, education or service delivery.
We love this idea and want to get applications from CMFT to showcase what we can do, previous projects have been great and this year there is an even bigger budget. The submissions need to be well thought through and most juniors will need help and advice from consultant sponsors, so please do give them as much help as you can.
You can pick up more details from their website by following this link Dragon’s Den.
Oh, and I suppose you want to know who the Dragon’s are. Who will you be up against as you pitch your ideas? Well……. the lucky participants will be trying to extract cash from 5 medical leaders from across the NW.
- Tracy Bullock, Chief Executive – Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Gary Francis, Medical Director – Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Jacky Hayden, Dean of Postgraduate Education – North Western Deanery
- Sean Hughes, Medical Director – Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Jonathan Wood, Finance Director – East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
With that lot I wish you the best of luck. It’s going to be tough but fair, and almost certainly very entertaining.
Good luck and let us know if we can help.